Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hair

My hair has really been frustrating me for several reasons.
1. It has naturally decided to do the whole ombre look. When I was sick but didn't know it my hair came in super light (and also thinned a whole lot) and then after awhile it started coming in really dark. So it was then almost black and white. I could not handle that so I bought some lightening spray and decided to make the transition a little more pleasant. But now my roots are coming in dark so my hair is THREE different colors.
1030_rachel-bilson-chanel-paris-ombre-hair_bd.jpg (365×548)
This is a little darker and more grown out than mine, but you get the idea.

2. My hair does not dry the same. When I let it dry naturally the front dries pretty straight with a little wave, but the back is like ultimate perm. It is soo annoying. The really light parts of my hair don't really curl. Yesterday after I showered and washed my hair I put my hair in a bun, and left it in, even over night, the ends were just straight, probably because when it started growing in lighter it also came in straighter than previously. After my hair had dried completely and I took it down the right said of my hair was moderately curly and the left side was pretty straight, and once again the back(until the super blond tips) was a FREAKING PERM!!

I just really want it to grow out, I miss it when it was longer, but at least its back to its normal thickness. Hopefully by the end of the summer it will be pretty long, it does grow really fast, so let's hope that doesn't fail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment