Monday, September 12, 2011

Not creative title post

Ok um school is crazy, which is why I have been so lazy!! Well I am an FHE mom, so I am super excited about that. My co-chair on the other hand, is uh not so enthusiastic. Hopefully I can change that about him. Kylee and Alex got married on Saturday and it was sooo much fun!! I was so sore in the morning, and today. I am a superior swimmer according to my swim class timed evaluation. Hmm not much else too exciting. I love running into people on campus, it makes me feel rather popular, and now that I don't look like a fat chipmunk I am not so embarrassed to say hey whats up? OH this boy in my FHE group has an amazing voice. He just sang Michael Buble, Josh Groban, and a ton of other songs in my living room for us. Fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment