Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bucket List

So today I was talking to my brother and we were discussing our New Year's Resolutions and he was like well you know you have to write them down to achieve them and I nodded my head like yeah I know. I am not going to show you my new year's resolutions but I was thinking hmm I should write my bucket list down so here goes:

-Hang glide
-Sky dive, even though I will probably crap myself
-paddle board
-Visit every country in Europe
-Visit every pacific Island (hello tan self)
-Live in a different country for at least a year
-Buy a pair of REALLY expensive shoes (those who have seen my shoes are probably thinking umm you don't need any more shoes- says who?)
-Get my picture taken with a celebrity
-Be friends with a celebrity
-Work for the International Olympic Committee
-Watch all episodes of every season of Friends
-Be on Amazing Race or Survivor

Well this is it for right now! When I expand it or complete one of them, I shall be sure to let you know! I hope everyone had a good Christmas and happy New Year's!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to know, Do you have a celebrity in mind that you would like to be friends with?

    ReplyDelete