Sunday, January 8, 2012

Home sweeeet home

I love being home especially after a stressful semester. I was home for almost three weeks!! When I came home my dad picked me up from the airport and on the drive home sure enough there was thunder and lightening. oh yipee. We got to go to Maria's, my favorite Mexican restaurant, for dinner. It was only chilly for about three days and then after that it was nice and sunny.
Significant things I did whilst home:
Helped my mom make 70 caramel apples-too many
Had the missionaries over for dinner for the first time in my 20 years on this earth
Shared a car with Mac
Went to Mac's baseball game
Had lunch with Sadie GEALTA
Wore shorts almost everyday
Baked some delicious red velvet cookies
Had some awesome Christmases
Got two new pairs of shoes
Shopped with my mom and grandma
Went to a pretty slow New Year's party
Made pink lemonade
Played with Rookie
Got to hang with my girl Julianne

All in all a wonderfully warm Christmas break. Being back in pootah makes me miss home for several reasons:
Bill and Shauna- yes at times do drive me crazy but not more than other roommates I have had to live with
Snuggling with my Rookie
Hearing some great stories about my precious A.
Watching TV with Mac
Sunshine
Maria's

Until next time Covina

No comments:

Post a Comment