Friday, January 13, 2012

Zumba

So last night I went to Zumba with my friend Alyssa. Neither of us had ever been before and we wanted some new variety to our workout. Man oh man was it INTENSE!!! Several times throughout I thought I was going to die, but I definitely want to go again! However I learned that I am soo unattractive while working, most people would be like "oh yeah me too, I'm all sweaty and stuff" but there are just some people who just don't get super gross. For example my hair must be up in a ponytail with a headband to keep the loose ends out my face, there are some people that work out with their hair down and it looks find, mine will get all nasty and curl and frizz up. Not. Cute. Also my face turns BRIGHT red and then super pale, some just have normal colored face. My face also drips with sweat, others don't. I don't understand it. But whatever it was a lot of fun, my body does hurt today though, the stairs to campus felt never ending. I think the best part was the guy dancing in front of me shakin his thang like it aint no thang!

No comments:

Post a Comment