Wednesday, July 27, 2011

DBPB

One of the websites I waste toooo much of my time on is dearblankpleaseblank.com it never ceases to amuse me. So I decided I would share some of my favorites

Dear little brother,
It's not cool to untie the strings on my the back of my bikini; its not like a Christmas present.
Dear anger management attendee,
On a scale of 1-Chris Brown, how upset are you?
Dear sister,
That spider is more afraid of you th...... OH MY GOD IT'S HUGE!
Dear Surveys,
If 4 out of five people suffer from diarrhea, does that mean the 5th enjoys it?
Dear teenage boy speeding into the parking lot with your windows down and music up,
You're going to Target.
Dear Rebecca Black,
At least I brush my teeth in the morning.
Dear male cafeteria attendant,
Am I supposed to address you as a "Lunch Lord?"
Dear Karma,
I have a list of people you missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment